Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 – The department has notified about the vacancies for the position of Computer Operators on their official website. The notification invites all the eligible and interested candidates to apply for the position online through the official website of the Assam Secretariat. This article offers detailed information about the eligibility, qualifications, and selection process so that you can understand them and then proceed to apply for the position more confidently.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment Notification
The notification about the vacancies for Computer Operators was released on the official website of the Assam Secretariat on 3rd February 2021. The notification offers detailed information about all the things that a candidate needs to know for applying for the position.
|Name of the Recruiter||The Assam Secretariat Administration Department|
|Name of the Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||86|
|Type of Recruitment||Government|
|Method of Application||Online|
|Location of Placement||Across India|
All the aspiring candidates applying for the position should qualify the age eligibility that should be between 18 years to 40 years old on the date 1st January 2021. There are some relaxations offered to some sections of the society over the age eligibility mentioned.
The candidates should have these educational qualifications in order to apply and get selected for the position of Assam Secretariat Computer Operator.
- Graduation in any of the streams from a recognized institute or university
- A degree equivalent to graduation from a recognized institute or university
- A diploma program of a minimum of 6 months in computer learning from a recognized institute.
The salary for the shortlisted candidates will be Rs. 14000 to Rs. 60,500. The grade pay of this position is Rs. 6200 along with other allowances.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the position should make sure to apply before the date. Here are the applications dates for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021.
|Application Notification Release Date||3rd February 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Application Start Date||4th February 2021 (Thursday)|
|Application Last Date||20th February 2021 (Saturday)|
The selection procedure will be in two phases.
- Phase I:
This is an objective type written test in the subjects English, General Awareness, and Computer Theory. The total marks would be of 100 while the duration of the examination is set to 2 hours.
- Phase II:
Depending upon the marks obtained, four students will be selected for each vacant position. It will be the final phase of computer practical test where the final candidates will be selected.
How to Apply for Assam Secretariat?
The interested candidates need to apply for the vacant positions by following these steps.
Step – 1 – The application process will start by visiting the official website at www.recruitmentsad.in.
Step – 2 – Look for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 and click on the link that appears.
Step – 3 – Clicking on the link will take you to the portal where you can start applying for the vacancy.
Step – 4 – On this portal, first you have to get yourself registered by offering all the details.
Step – 5 – Now upload the documents that you think will support the details that you have mentioned.
Step – 6 – Submit the application now and don’t forget to take a print.
Required Documents for Assam Secretariat
While applying for the vacancy, following is the list of documents that you need to keep while you start process of application.
- Passport size photo
- Age proof
- Board examination admit cards, marksheets and certificates
- Computer diploma certificate
- Registration Certification of Employment Exchange
- Caste, Disability, or EWS certificate, only if required
- Form A Declaration
- Discharge book details for ex-servicemen
- Candidate’s scanned signature
Keeping these documents handy will help you in uploading them properly and submitting your application form confidently.
Key Points for the Recruitment
Apart from understanding the above details, it is important to take care of these key points.
- It is mandatory to provide proper documents if you are clicking on the tabs of SC/ST, disability, EWS, or other categories.
- The applications of the candidates can get rejected by the officials automatically for different reasons, if the rules are not followed.
- The dates for the exam and the practical will be notified later on by the authorities.
- The candidates have to submit the application online therefore no manual submissions will be entertained.
- Candidates need to apply single time. Multiple submission can lead rejection of application.
- There will be no provision for DA or TA for participating in the selection procedure.
The department of Assam Secretariat can curated some strict regulations for the selection procedure. Therefore, the candidates are adviced to read all the details carefully before starting the application process.
Important Links for the Recruitment:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|