East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – East Central Railway has released a notification lately about the recruitment of General Duty Doctors and Specialists to be appointed in Patna, Bihar. The notification was released on the official website of Indian railways and the candidates can check out the details available in the notification for the Railway Recruitment 2021 method and the selection method for the positions.
East Centreal Railway Recruitment Notification 2021
East Central Railway released a notification on its official website on 11th November 2021 about the recruitment of medical officers. The candidates who will get selected shall be joining the Patna Central-cum-Super Specialty Hospital.
This Railway Recruitment is on a contractual basis for a duration of 1 year. After the completion of 1 year contract, the contract can be renewed once again for another 1 year if no suitable UPSC candidate is yet selected to fulfill the position as a regular employee.
Hence, the candidates who agree to join the position with such conditions and match with the eligibility and qualifications released by the East Central Railways can check out the official website and follow the instructions to apply for the positions advertised.
There are 5 vacancies currently available and these are:
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
There will be a direct interview session for which the candidates have to downloaded the application form, fill it, and then submit it on the date of the interview.
ECR Railway Recruitment Eligibility
The interested candidates may find the age criteria and educational qualification for east central railway from below.
- Age Criteria:
Candidates who are applying for the positions should make sure that they are not above in age as mentioned notification.
|Specialists (Orthopedician & Physician)||Not more than 53 years|
|GDMOs||Nor more than 67 years|
There is some relaxation offered in the age limit for the backward classes.
|SC/ ST||a relaxation of 5 years|
|OBC||a relaxation of 3 years|
- Educational Qualification:
The candidates applying for the positions need to have these essential educational qualifications.
- Degree or Diploma in the specific specialty for which they are applying
- Should have a certificate from the Medical Council of State or the Medical Council of India
- Should have completed MBBS
- Should have acquired an internship certificate
- Should have a registration certificate from the Medical Council of State or the Medical Council of India
East Centreal Railway Salary 2021
The notification also talks about the remuneration of the candidates in detail.
- General Medical Officers:
Candidates who are joining as General Medical Officers will be offered a remuneration of Rs. 95,000 for the first year and then a remuneration of Rs. 105,000 for the second year, if the contract is extended further. This remuneration amount will be provided in full only if there is no accommodation provided to the candidates. In case when accommodation is provided, HRA will be deducted from the minimum payment amount of the candidates.
Candidates who are joining in the position of GMDO will get a remuneration of Rs. 75,000 if no accommodation is provided. If accommodation is provided, then HRA will be deducted from the basic pay amount of the candidate.
ECR Railway Application Dates 2021
|ECR Recruitment 2021 Application Date||11th November 2021 (Thursday)|
|ECR Recruitment 2021 Interview Date||22nd November 2021 (Monday)|
ECR Railway Selection Process
The selection process is kept quite simple where the candidates will be selected based on their qualifications and capabilities. There will be two stages of selection that will take place on the same day.
- Document Verification:
Candidates need to carry their required qualification and identification documents on the same day of the interview along with the application form. Those candidates who are found qualifying for the next round will appear for the interview
Candidates who pass through the stage of interview well are finally selected for the final joining.
How to Apply for ECR Railway Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who are interested in applying for the positions advertised can apply by following these below-mentioned steps.
Step – 1 – Visit the site www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Step – 2 – Now, go to the section Hajipur and then Personnel
Step – 3 – Next, go to Recruitment or Notification section where you should get the notification link to click it open.
Step – 4 – Go through the entire notification and at the end, you will find the application form.
Step – 5 – Download and take a print of the form to fill it up carefully and paste your photograph where asked for.
Step – 6 – Carry the filled up application form on the day of interview and submit it at the venue.
Documents Required for ECR Recruitment
The interview will take place at the Central-cum-Super Specialty Hospital at Patna from 10 AM onwards. So, the candidates need to reach the venue at 10 AM with the filled up application form along with a number of documents as listed below.
- Matriculation certificate for age proof
- MBBS certificate along with internship
- Registration certificate from the Medical Council
- Experience certificate (optional)
- Document to proof your caste for taking the mentioned benefit
- Marksheet for educational qualifications
- Service certificate offered by the organizations where the candidates have worked before
- Pension payment book for retired doctors
- Self signature and 4 passport sized photographs
Instructions for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
There are some eminent instructions that the candidates interested in the positions need to make sure to understand.
- The candidates will be posted in Patna but the authorities have the rights to transfer the candidates anywhere whenever required.
- The candidates will not be offered the benefits of TA or DA but will be provided with other benefits such as passes for self and family members.
- Once the candidates have received their joining letters, they need to join their respective positions within 15 days of getting the letter.
- After joining the positions, the candidates do not have any right of practicing in private.
- Candidates who are applying for the positions also need to carry No Objection certificate from the organizations or departments where they work.
- Candidates need to carry their application form and the required documents and reach the interview venue before 10 AM to avoid rejection of the application form.
While this post has covered all the possible points and information about the recruitment, candidates should also go through the entire notification before downloading the application and applying for the recruitment. Candidates can go through the notification and download the application form directly from the following links.
Important Links for ECR Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|RecruitmentsAd Home||Click Here|