FCI Recruitment 2021 – FCI has released its vacancies for different positions for the year 2021. The recruitment has started for the interested and eligible candidates. The department has released a detailed notification regarding the eligibility, qualifications, and selection procedure for the positions advertised. The interested individuals have to visit the official website of the department and apply for the positions for which they are eligible.
FCI Recruitment Notification 2021
The notification for FCI Recruitment 2021 is out inviting all the eligible candidates to apply for different positions that are being advertised. Here is the list of positions with the number of vacancies that are being advertised.
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Assistant General Manager for General Administration||30|
|Technical Assistant General Manager||28|
|Accounts Assistant General Manager||28|
|Assistant General Management for Law department||33|
While the above mentioned are the total vacancies, there are seats reserved for different weaker sections of the community. The detailed notification about the vacancies can be checked from this page.
FCI Eligibility Criteria
While the minimum age limit for all the positions is 18 years, there is a maximum age limit set for candidates applying for different positions. Candidates applying for the advertised positions should not have crossed the maximum age limit as and on 1st January 2021.
|Name of the Post||Age bar|
|Assistant General Manager for General Administration||up to 30 years|
|Technical Assistant General Manager||up to 28 years|
|Accounts Assistant General Manager||up to 28 years|
|Assistant General Management for Law department||up to 33 years|
|Medical Officer||up to 35 years|
Candidates aspiring to join in the advertised positions under FCI should have a minimum educational qualification as mentioned individually for each position.
Assistant General Manager for General Administration:
- Should have a Post Graduation degree, or
- Bachelor’s of Law or have completed a Law degree of 5 years, or
- Have acquired degrees of ACS/ AICWA/ ACA.
Technical Assistant General Manager
- Should have a degree in B.Sc with Agriculture, or
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Food Science, or
- B.Tech/ B.E in Agricultural Engineering
- B.Tech/ B.E in Bio-Technology
Accounts Assistant General Manager
- Should be an associate member of the Insititute of Chartered Accountants of India, or
- An associate member of the Institute of Cost Accounts of India, or
- An associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Assistant General Management for Law department
- Should have a full-time Law Degree.
- Should have a full-time degree in MBBS.
Apart from the above qualifications, the aspirants should also take care of these important points.
- The degrees attained should be from a recognized institute or university.
- The candidates from the unreserved section should have attained at least a 55% mark in their degrees.
- The percentage acquired for candidates applying under any kind of reservations is 50%.
Some of the advertised positions also require work experience along with eligibility and educational qualifications.
|Assistant General Manager for General Administration||NA|
|Technical Assistant General Manager||NA|
|Accounts Assistant General Manager||NA|
|Assistant General Management for Law department||Should have experience of 5 years in practicing law with at least 3 cases each year, or should have experience of being a Law officer in a State Government office.|
|Medical Officer||Should have experience of 3 years in any of the recognized organizations.|
FCI Salary 2021
Here is a list of scale pay for candidates applying for each of the notified positions.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant General Manager for General Administration||Rs. 60,0000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Technical Assistant General Manager||Rs. 60,0000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Accounts Assistant General Manager||Rs. 60,0000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Assistant General Management for Law department||Rs. 60,0000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 50,0000 to Rs. 1,60,000|
FCI Application Dates 2021
FCI in its released notification has stated the start and end dates for application as well as payment of fees.
|FCI Application Start Date||1st March 2021|
|FCI Application End Date||31st March 2021|
FCI Application Fees 2021
Candidates have to pay an application fee while applying for the positions they wish to. But some of the categories are exempted from the fees.
|General||Rs. 1000 + Bank charges (non refundable)|
|SC, ST, PwBD, and Women||Exempted|
FCI Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of two steps.
- Online Test:
There will be an online test of 2 and a half hours where the candidates have to answer 180 questions on General Aptitude as well as the relevant discipline.
Candidates who have passed the online test with 50% marks can proceed to the next step that is the interview. During the interview round only, the candidates also have to show their relevant documents for the procedure of document verification.
How to Apply for FCI Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can follow these instructions to apply online for FCI Recruitment.
Step – 1 – Visit the link www.fci.gov.in.
Step – 2 – Click on Apply Online
Step – 3 – On the registration page, press on Click Here for New Registration
Step – 4 – Fill in all the required details in the registration form.
Step – 5 – Proceed by clicking on Save and Next
Step – 6 – Next, upload the scanned photograph of yours, thumb impression, and the required documents
Step – 7 – Now, go through the whole application form carefully before you hit on the Submit button.
Step – 8 – Click on the Payment option to make the payment of the application fee
Step – 9 – You can select from different payment modes such as debit card, credit card, internet banking others to make the payment.
Step – 10 – After payment is done, make the final submission of the application.
Special Instructions for FCI Recruitment
Here are some special instructions that the candidates have to take care of while applying for the different positions of FCI Recruitment 2021.
- The application form and the application fee have to be submitted online. No offline submission will be entertained.
- The application fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Not just the citizens of India, but also the citizens of Nepal and Bhutan, or the refugees from these countries can apply for the positions.
- The candidates who wish to gain the benefit of their caste and categories have to provide proper documents.
- The candidates should check through teh spellings and other details carefully while filling the online form as a mismatch of the details will lead to rejection.
- The applicants also should go through the guidelines of uploading scanned photographs and scanned thumb impressions carefully from the official notification otherwise, rejection of the application can take place.
- For the interview round, while the unreserved and the OBC candidates have to score 50% marks, other categories such as SC, ST, and others as mentioned in the notification have to score 45% marks.
- The document verification will take place on the date of the interview and so the candidates should carry their relevant documents on that day itself.
- The authorities will declare the dates of the online test and the interview after the last date of application submission is over.
The FCI recruitment 2021 is not just a prestigious opportunity but also the candidates being appointed for the positions will have a major responsibility over their shoulders. Hence, the department will try to select the best candidates from the applicants who are capable of handling the responsibilities in the most efficient manner. Applicants applying for the positions need to prepare hard so that they can compete with the rest of the applicants and can proceed forward finally claiming authority over the position for which they have applied at the first place.
Important Links of FCI Recruitment:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|RecruitmentsAd Home||Click Here|