India Post Office Recruitment 2021 – India Post Office has invited applications from candidates for vacancies under Group D in different positions recently. The department has announced that the current recruitment will be for the Uttar Pradesh circle and especially for the candidates who are coming from Sports Quota. The candidates who are suitable for the positions and desire to join India Post Office can apply for the advertised positions on the official website of the department.
India Post Office Recruitment 2021
India Post Office has released a notification on 27th September 2021 stating about the vacancies in different positions. The department has opened vacancies for Uttar Pradesh circle for the positions of
- Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant,
- Multitasking Staff, and
The department has also announced that these vacancies are open for the candidates who are coming from Sports quota and there will be direct recruitment of the suitable candidates. This means there will be no examinations held for the candidates and the recruitment committee will select the suitable candidates for the positions based on their qualifications and other factors.
India Post Eligibility Criteria
The India Post Office has set certain eligibility criteria that the candidates applying for the said positions have to abide by. The current recruitment is mainly for the candidates coming from sports quota and hence, sportsperson are eligible for this recruitment.
- Age Criteria:
Please find below age criteria to check whether your age is matching with the given criteria or not.
|Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant||18 years to 27 years|
|Multitasking Staff||18 years to 25 years|
|Postman||18 years to 27 years|
There are certain relaxations allowed to certain categories and these are:
|OBC||A relaxation of 3 years|
|SC/ST||A relaxation of 5 years|
- Education Qualification:
Along with the above-mentioned eligibility, the aspiring candidates also need to abide by the educational qualifications for different positions advertised.
Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th from recognized board.
- Candidates need to have basic certification in computer training from a recognized institute.
- They should also have sports qualification.
- Candidates should have passed Class 10th from recognized board.
- The candidates must have a proper knowledge of the local language of Uttar Pradesh that is Hindi.
- The candidate should also have sports qualification.
- Candidates should have passed Class 12th.
- The candidates should be fluent with Hindi language.
- They should have acquired certification in basic computer training from a reputed institute.
- They should have a proper driving license.
- They should be from sport quota.
Post Office Recruitment Salary 2021
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 notification has stated the salary pay scale of the individual positions advertised.
|Postal Assistant or Sorting Assistant||Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,000|
|Multitasking Staff||Rs 18,000 – Rs 56,900|
|Postman||Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100|
India Post Recruitment Application Dates 2021
Candidates, who are willing to apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2021, must fill up and submit the application form before the last date of submission. Here are the dates that you should keep in mind.
|India Post Application Starting Date||27th September 2021|
|India Post Application Last Date||5th Noveember 2021|
Post Office Recruitment Selection Process
The recruitment of the candidates will be done on preference basis and there will be six such preferences:
Preference 1 – Candidates who have represented India in an international level competition.
Preference 2 – Candidates who have represented their state or union territory in any of the national level competition
Preference 3 – Candidates who have played in an inter-university sports competition on behalf of their respective universities.
Preference 4 – Candidates who have represented schools in National Games on behalf of the State.
Preference 5 – Candidates who have received National Award in sports in the category of Physical Efficiency.
Preference 6 – Candidates who have played from their school team representing their state of union territory but were not able to win a medal.
India Post Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
The candidates have to make an application fee payment of Rs. 100/- through the method of e-payment at any of the nearest post offices that has computerized services. This e-payment has to be done through the challan where the direct recruitment of sportsperson for the advertised positions is mentioned.
Documents Required for Post Office Recruitment
Here is a list of documents that the candidates have to submit while submitting the India Post Office Recruitment 2021 application form.
- Certificates acquired for educational qualifications
- Computer training certificate
- Achievement in sports qualifications
- Date of birth document
- Category certification if you wish to take benefits of the same
- 2 passport size photographs
- Filled copy of the application form with your signature
- Affidavit certificate in the case of a name change
- Disability certificate for PWD candidates
How to Apply for Post Office Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the desired positions before the last date by following the below-mentioned method:
Step – 1 – You have to visit the official website of India Post Office at https://www.indiapost.gov.in/.
Step – 2 – Scroll down and under the Recruitment tab, click on the link of recruitment notification.
Step – 3 – A PDF document of the form along with the rules and regulations will come up that you have to download.
Step – 4 – Go through all the details carefully and fill in the form carefully.
Step – 5 – Attach all the documents and photographs with the application form by scanning them well.
Step – 6 – The envelope in which you are sending the application should have written content as per mentioned in the regulations of the application form.
Step – 7 – Finally, you have to send this application to the given address:
The Assistant Director (Recruitment), O/o The Chief Postmaster General, Uttar Pradesh Circle, Lucknow – 226001
Instructions for Post Office Recruitment 2021
Candidates should carefully go through these instructions so that they do not have to go through teh phase of rejection.
- Candidates should go through the entire rules and regulations provided just above the application form and should follow them strictly.
- The application form has to be filled up in bold and in English.
- One envelope should have only one application.
- Application fee will not be accepted if it is paid in some other mode apart from the mode of payment prescribed.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- Candidates need to provide all the essential documents for qualifications, categories, sports achievements, and others to prove what they have mentioned in the application form.
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 is a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates to join the department and earn decent salary package. The department has opened up the vacancies especially for the candidates belonging to sports category such candidates stand a fair chance to get employed at a good place.
Important Links of India Post Recruitment:
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|